Brief Stress Management Program
A short program to help reduce stress related to COVID-19.
Our Brief Stress Management Program is an evidence-based program that uses principles of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy over 4 one-on-one sessions.
It is delivered by one of our select therapists trained for this program, to help guide you towards a more balanced mental health through difficult times.
The program takes place over 4 individual one-on-one online sessions delivered through our mobile app.
You will be seeing one of the therapists on our platform who is trained to deliver this type of brief intervention. Once you sign-up you will be sent a link with the list of therapists to choose from.
The total cost is 250 USD, which covers 4 one-on-one online sessions with one of the select therapists who deliver this program.
This brief intervention focuses on helping clients manage stress concerns related to the global pandemic.
For example, if you’re experiencing difficulties with the following, this program may be a good fit for you:
● Loneliness as a result of social isolation and distancing
● Experiencing persistent or overwhelming anxiety
● Finding it difficult to cope with changes in your life due to COVID-19 (for example: employment, schooling, etc.)
● Intense fear of you or a loved one contracting the virus
However, if your primary concern or need is one of the following, then our short-term program is likely not the best fit for you:
● Long-term therapy for anxiety, depression, and/or other mental health concerns
● Substance use
● Hallucinations and/or delusions
● Active suicidality (i.e., serious planning of a suicide attempt) or suicidal thoughts
If this program is not a good fit for you, click here to find an ideal therapist better suited for your needs: